1. All international orders are shipped via USPS, UPS or DHL.
2. All rates are generated by the UPS/USPS/DHL live shipping calculator upon checkout. Duties, taxes and any additional applicable fees are to be paid by the customer.
3. Services provided include DHL Express Worldwide; USPS Global Express Guaranteed (GXG), USPS Priority Mail Express International, USPS Priority Mail International, UPS Worldwide Expedited, UPS Saver, UPS Express, and UPS Worldwide Express Plus,
4. All International Sales are FINAL and are NOT eligible for exchange and or refund.
5. Your credit card's billing address must be from the same country that you ship to. For example, if you would like to ship to France, your credit card must have a France billing address. You cannot, for example, ship to France using a credit card with a US billing address.
6. Should you have more questions regarding international shipping, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org