You have heard it all before. “The New Year is a time to hit re-set!” or the infamous “New Year. New Me!”. While most of us tend to just roll our eyes at this and brush off resolutions as nothing more than wishful thinking, maybe, just maybe, there is something to it.
If you think about it there is no better time to clear your head and focus your goals more than at the start of the year. Since we are all about creating an epic lifestyle over here at MO, we are coming at you today with our top 20 goals for 2020. Let them serve as a reminder as we move deeper into this new decade and help refocus you on what’s important!
- Spend more quality time with your friends.
- Take up a new artistic hobby (you don’t have to be good at it, that’s not the point).
- Commit to taking your full lunch break. Work is important but so is mental health.
- Change your outward appearance to reflect inward changes.
- Be kind to others.
- Be kind to yourself.
- Volunteer for a cause that is close to your heart.
- Go on a road trip and blast your favorite music the whole way.
- Call your parents or grandparents more. They miss you.
- Exercise and get your body moving. Not only for the physical benefits but to clear your headspace.
- Give genuine compliments to friends, family, and strangers. Don’t hold kindness back.
- Find your signature look (we can help with this one!).
- Take the risk and ask that person out to coffee.
- Spend more time outside.
- Read a book.
- Force yourself out of your comfort zone.
- Work hard but play hard. This one is all about balance.
- Be smart with your finances. Make a budget and respect it.
- Allow yourself time off. You don’t constantly have to be hustling, the “unproductive” moments are equally as important.
- Be an absolute and total Icon.
There you have it Members, our top 2020 goals that can help you make this year one for the books!